Puppy Parents - Sunny Studio Stamps

Happy Friday, everyone!  I have a card to share with you today featuring the adorable Puppy Parents Stamp Set from Sunny Studio Stamps!


This set really caught my eye the first time that I saw it.  How precious are these cute little pups and their parents?


I kept my card fairly simple today and used a piece of patterned paper from the Flirty Flowers Paper Pack for my background.  I then cut a strip of white paper at 2" x  5.5" and then diecut it with the Window Trio Square Dies to add some beautiful stitched square windows.


I stamped all of my images with black ink and colored them with Copic Sketch Markers.  I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  I adhered all of my images to my card with some 3D Foam Adhesive Squares to add some more interest and dimension.  


Lastly, I heat embossed my sentiments with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder onto black card stock and trimmed each piece down with a paper trimmer before adding them to the front of my card.

That's all I have for today!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

https://sunnystudiostamps.com/

If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

♥ Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment