I Adore You - MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge #430

It's time for the latest Wednesday Sketch Challenge from MFT Stamps!  It's the perfect opportunity to stretch your imagination and have fun creating projects inspired by each weekly sketch.


I enjoyed creating my project this week which features the Pure Innocence "So Much Love" Stamp Set.


To start, I stamped my image with Copic friendly Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock.  I then colored her with Copic Sketch Markers.


Copic Colors Used:
  • Skin: E0000, E000, E21, E11, E04
  • Hair: E41, E42, E44, E49
  • Shoes: E41, E42, E44, E47
  • Dress: RV0000, RV00, RV02, RV04, E31, E34


I used the coordinating die to cut her out and then set her aside while I worked on the background of my card.  I used the Lots of Heart Stencil with Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks for a lightly blended pattern of hearts.  For some contrast, I added a strip of black & white patterned paper from the Black & White Dots Paper Pack.


For my heart trio, I blended some Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks (I love how much bolder the Distress Inks are than the same colors in the Oxides) onto a smooth white piece of card stock.  I then spattered this piece with some Opaque White Paint and let it dry.  To diecut them, I used the smallest die from the Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics.  I added all of my images with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares to my card base for some added dimension.


Here's a look at this week's sketch.  Come join us and play along for a chance to be the random winner of a $50MFT Gift Voucher!  Make sure to drop by the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to be inspired by the rest of the team!


If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful day and happy card making!

♥ Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment