Make a Wish! - Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello everyone!  I'd love to share a cute 2"x3" stamp set today called Make a Wish from Sunny Studio Stamps.


I adore the fun little cake that comes with this set!  It's the perfect addition to almost any birthday card.  I paired this set with the Turtley Awesome Stamp Set.


I colored all of my images with Copic Sketch Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Colors Used:

Cake: E50, Y21, Y23, E31, E33
Frosting: E71, E74, E77, E79, E29
Blues: B0000, B000, B00, B02, B05
Greens: YG01, YG06, YG17, YG99

 
For the base of my card, I used a small piece of yellow patterned paper from the Gingham Pastels Paper Pack and dry embossed the bottom portion of white card stock with the gorgeous Quilted Hearts Embossing Folder.


Lastly, I heat embossed my sentiment with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder onto a strip of black card stock and I adhered my images to the front of my card with some 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.

Sunny Studio Stamps

Thanks for dropping by!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and happy card making!

♥ Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment