MFT - Wednesday Sketch Challenge 407

Hello everyone!  It's time for the latest Wednesday Sketch Challenge from MFT Stamps!  Today's sketch is a lot of fun and leaves plenty of room for interpretation.


I tried to follow the basic layout of the sketch and went with a superstar theme using the Friendship Rocks Set.  


Here is a view of Sketch #407.  Isn't it fun?


I stamped my rockstar image with Copic friendly Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock, colored her with Copics and then used the coordinating dies to cut her out.  For my background, I blended some Distress Inks (Broken China, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves and Black Soot) onto a piece of smooth white cardstock.  I then spritzed it lightly with water, blotted it with a paper towel and then let it dry.  Once ready, I then splattered some Opaque White Paint onto this panel for some added interest.


I used the Stitched Star Peek-a-Boo Window Die-namics to cut a window into this panel.  After adhering a piece of clear acetate to the back of this window, I added a mix of Rose Pink & Crystal Stars Embellishments.  Lastly, I stamped my sentiment with Black Ink onto a strip of white card stock and used this as a small horizontal panel on the bottom portion of my card.



I encourage you to come play along with us!  One random winner will be chosen to win a $50 MFT Gift Voucher.  Make sure to stop by the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see what the rest of the participating DT Members have designed today!

Thank you for stopping by!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful day and happy card making!

♥ Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment