Dashing Christmas - October MFT & Friends

Hello everyone!  I hope that you all are enjoying this month's release!  I absolutely love it and I'm so happy to share with you another fun project using some of the latest products!


I created a 3D "chimney" box card today that features both the Sassy Santa and Santa & Friends Stamp Sets.  To start, I first created a box using a sheet of Red Hot Card Stock, a scoring board, scissors, paper trimmer and adhesive.  I added some "brick" panels using the English Brick Wall Stencil and some Barn Door and Fired Brick Distress Inks.


Once assembled, I added a snowy background sky by blending some Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Inks onto a piece of smooth white card stock.  I then splattered this panel with some Opaque White Paint.


All of my images were stamped in black ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock, colored with Copics and diecut with their coordinating dies.  Before gluing my images into the box, I first added a few snow drifts using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics.


I hope you enjoyed my card today!  For some more ideas using the latest sets from MFT Stamps, make sure to stop by the MFT Blog and see what the rest of the DT and Guest Designers have created!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful day and happy card making!

♥ Rachel

8 comments :

  1. Love your box card - bursting with fun and festive images. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun and beautifully colored box card! I love seeing how you create such fun designs with them and your coloring is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel you do these boxes soooo amazingly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, Rachel! What a great showcase for the fun stamps. I adore the chimney. You are so talented and creative!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jeanne! It was such a fun set to work with :0)

      Delete