A Halloween Hello - MFT Stamps Color Challenge #104

Hello everyone!  Today starts a brand new Color Challenge from MFT Stamps!  The color challenges are always fun because they really allow you the freedom to stretch your imagination and see what you can come up with with the color scheme presented.


For my card today, I created a fun Halloween Card since I thought that the challenge colors went perfectly with such a theme.


The colors in Challenge #104 are Steel Grey, Orange Zest, Wild Wisteria, and Lavender Fields.


To start my card, I first created a subtle ink-blended background using both Wild Wisteria and Lavender Fields Premium Dye Ink with my Clarity Stencil Brushes.  I added a few splashes of water and some opaque white paint splatters.  I then stamped my sentiment at the bottom with Black Ink.


For my images, I stamped them with Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110 lb Card Stock, colored them with Copics and used then cut them out.  I placed them with some 3D Foam Adhesive Squares onto my card background.  I then layered this panel with a sheet of Steel Grey Card Stock and some pattered paper from the Petite Plaid Paper Pack.


I challenge you to come play along with us!  One winner will be chosen randomly to win a $50 MFT Gift Voucher!

Make sure to stop by the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog for more challenge details and also to see the amazing designs done by the rest of the participating team members.

Thank you all so much for dropping by!  I hope you enjoyed my card today!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all the most wonderful day!

♥ Rachel

2 comments :

  1. Wow! This looks amazing, Rachel! Your bold coloring sure makes a wonderful statement! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, Jeanne! <3

      Delete