Paper Nest Dolls - Stringing Popcorn

Hello Crafty Friends!  I have one more post to share with you today!  I was kindly sent this beautiful Stringing Popcorn Digital Stamp from the Paper Nest Dolls.  If you are not familiar with the Paper Nest Dolls Company, they are a family-run company that offers a super cute variety of both Rubber Stamps and Digital Stamps that are hand-drawn and inspired by each of their 6 children.


I absolutely love this image of this cute little elf stringing popcorn!  To start, I simply printed out my image onto a sheet of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb Card Stock and Colored it with Copic Sketch Markers.



Copic Colors Used:

  • Skin: E0000, E000, E21, E11, E04
  • Reds: R14, R17, R29, R46, R89
  • Green: G20, YG07, YG17, G16, G28
  • Popcorn: Y00, Y21, YR31, E99
  • Hair: E50, E31, E35, E29
  • Sky: B91, B93
  • Snow: 0, C00, C1, C2, C4



Once I was done coloring, I diecut this panel with a Stitched Rectangle Die.  I then attached this panel to a top-folding bright blue A2 Card Base.  I then stamped my sentiment from the Waddles - Snow Fun! stamp set from Your Next Stamp in black ink.  Lastly, I added some falling snow using a White Gel Pen.

Stringing Popcorn


If you liked this digital image, I encourage you to check out the other digital images from Paper Nest Dolls.  Or, feel free to browse their selection of rubber stamps HERE.  There are so many cute images to choose from!

Paper Nest Dolls Digital Stamps


Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all the most wonderful day!  Happy Stamping!

♥ Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment