MFT Stamps - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #416

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  It's time for a new Sketch Challenge from MFT Stamps!


I used the newly released Tweet Friends Stamp Set for my card today.  First, I stamped all of my images onto Smooth White Card Stock with Black Ink and colored them with Copic Sketch Markers.  I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


I then diecut a scalloped panel from Ripe Raspberry Card Stock using the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. Next, I cut a stitched window in this panel using the Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle Die-namics.  I then added a background scene behind this window by blending some Distress Oxide Inks (Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick) on top of the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil.


I added a strip of grass by die-cutting some white Card Stock with the Grassy Fields Die-namics and then blending this piece with Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, and Peeled Paint Distress Inks.  I then lightly splattered this piece with some Opaque White Paint to add some interest.  Once dry, I added all of my images using both liquid adhesive and/or 3D Foam Squares.
 

Lastly, I cut a strip of White Card Stock and stamped my sentiment with Black Ink and then added a silver sparkle heart using the little heart die from Blueprints 27.


I encourage you to give this sketch a try and come play along with us!  One random winner from all of the entries will be chosen to win a $50 MFT Gift Voucher.


Stop by the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see the designs created by the rest of the team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful day and happy card making!

♥ Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment