MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge #415

Welcome!  It's time for a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things!  For my take on the sketch, I used one of the cute little Yetis from the BB Beast Friends Set.


To start, I first stamped my Yeti with Black Ink onto Smooth White Card Stock.  I then colored him with some Cool Grey Copics (0, C00, C1, C2, C4, C5) and highlighted his fur with a white colored pencil and Gel Pen.


I masked off a rectangular area and then blended some purple Distress Inks (Milled Lavender, Seedless Preserves, and Dusty Concord) to create the background sky.  I framed this whole rectangle with a piece of Kraft Card Stock Frame that I had die-cut between two of the A2 Stitched Rectangle Dies.


I added a small snowy hill using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics and then heat embossed my sentiment onto a piece of Black Licorice Card Stock. I then diecut my sentiment with one of the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics and trimmed both edges with some scissors.  Lastly, I added a few black dots for some added interest.


Here's a look at this week's sketch layout.  It's fun to try to think of something that will work with the sketch.  I invite you to come play along with us this week!  One random winner will be chosen to win a $50 MFT Gift Voucher!


Make sure to stop by the MFT Challenge and Inspiration Blog to see what designs the rest of the participating team members have come up with!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful day and happy card making!

♥ Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment