Saddle Up & Celebrate - MFT & Friends

Hello crafty friends!  I hope your day is off to a good start!  It's time for the July MFT & Friends Feature and I'm dropping by today to share some more MFT Inspiration with you!  If you haven't had a chance to check out the latest Birdie Brown release from MFT Stamps, you need to do so!


The latest set is called Saddle Up & Celebrate and it's full of so many fun illustrations & sentiments.


For my card today, I first created a Box Card base using a scoring board, a pair of scissors, a paper trimmer and some adhesive.  I then stamped my images onto some Smooth White Card Stock (I used the Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb), colored them with Copic Sketch Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


I added some patterned paper panels on the sides of my box from the Sweet Celebrations Paper Pack. For my light brown colored grass, I used the Grassy Edges Die-namics with the Neenah Desert Storm Card Stock.


I wanted to keep the Cow Print theme going in my scene, so I added a Cow Print Banner in the background.  In order to accomplish this, I simply diecut some white banner pieces using the Celebratory Banner Die-namics and then loosely colored in a cow pattern using a black marker.


Make sure you stop by the MFT Blog to see the fabulous creations done by the rest of the team and also our MFT Guest Designers this month!

For more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a lovely day!

♥ Rachel

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, Rachel, this is adorable! You are a great colorist and you create the most wonderful box cards! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re so sweet, Jeanne, thank you. ☺️ I appreciate all of your lovely comments and support. ♥️♥️♥️

      Delete