Happy Cake Day - MFT Color Challenge #97

It's time for a new Color Challenge from My Favorite Things!  The colors for this challenge are Peach Bellini, Coral Crush, Lemon Chiffon and In the Buff.



My card today features the cute little Pure Innocence Birthday Girl from the 'Happy Cake Day' Set.  I first stamped her image onto smooth white Card Stock, colored her with Copic Sketch Markers and used the coordinating die to cut her out.


For the background, I used the Geometric Stars Stencil and used a Mini Ink Blending Tool to lightly blend some Lemon Chiffon, Peach Bellini and Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink on top.  I then splattered some watered down Coral Crush Ink for some added interest.


I layered this card using some Smooth White Card Stock and Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock.  I used the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 to die cut my stitched rectangle mats.  Lastly, I added some Silver Sprinkles for embellishment.




Come join us and play along with Color Challenge #97.  One random entry will be chosen to win a $50 MFT Gift Voucher!  Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog for more details and to see what other creations participating DT Members have come up with!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Wishing you all a lovey day!

Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment