Yoda Best! - Craftin Desert Divas Troll Wars Box Card

Hello everyone!  I'd like to quickly share a fun boxcard with you that I made using the newly released Troll Wars Stamp Set from Craftin Desert Divas.  I knew I had to have this super fun stamp set when I first saw it.  Even if you're not a Star Wars fan, most of you probably know someone who is and this set is perfect!


I first created the base (box) portion of my card.  I have my dimensions listed HERE in a previous blog post if you are interested.  I stamped all of my images with Copic friendly black ink onto smooth white card stock, colored with Copics (colors listed below) and then cut them out.  For my galaxy background, I blended some Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Inks onto smooth white card stock.  To get a starry sky-effect, I splattered some white paint over each panel.


Copic Colors Used:
  • Luke's Hair: Y21, Y26, E84
  • Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, E13
  • Luke Outfit: E40, E42, E43, E44
  • Yoda Skin: G20, G21, G24, G94, G99
  • Yoda Outfit: E40, E42, E43, E44
  • Ewok Body: E31, E33, E25, E27, E49
  • Ewok Headpiece: YR000, YR04, E35
  • Darth Vader: T4, T5, T7, Black
  • Leia Robe: 0, C00, C0, C2, C4, C5
  • Leia Hair: E42, E44, E47, E49

 I will be playing along with the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Inspired By A Song

This week's theme for the Simon Says Monday Challenge is to create a project inspired by a song.  I had the Star Wars Imperial March in my head the entire time that I was working on this, lol.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Use More Than One Stamp

I used quite a few stamps on my card today (in fact, all of them from the Troll Wars Stamp Set), so I will also be entering this card into the Simon Says Wednesday "Use More Than One Stamp" Challenge.

I hope you've enjoyed my card today!  Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Rachel

2 comments :

  1. What a great card and I LOVE those images, they are adorable, so beautifully coloured and just work so well with this style of box card! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete