Color Throwdown Challenge 494

Hello everyone!  It's time for this week's new Color Throwdown Challenge!  This week's colors are Red, White and Blue.


I used the My Favorite Things BB Birthday Bears Stamp Set to create my card for today.  I stamped my images onto some Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Card Stock with black ink, colored with Copics and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


For my background, I diecut a piece of Kraft Card Stock with the A2 Stitched Rectangle Dies and then cut a circle from the middle using the Inside & Out Stitched Circle Die-namics.


I blended some Faded Jeans Distress Ink for my sky and then used the Cloudy Day Stencil and blended some clouds in white ink with a sponge dauber.



Here's a look at this week's color swatch!


Head on over to the Color Throwdown Blog for details on how to join in on the fun!  Also, make sure to check out what amazing creations the Color Throwdown Design Team Members have come up with this week!
Have a lovely day!

Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment