Mermaid Trolls Box Card - Craftin Desert Divas

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I don't know about you, but they always go by way too quickly!


I am thrilled to be back with another guest post for the Craftin Desert Divas May Release.  My card today features the newly release Mermaid Trolls combined with the previously released Ocean Border Dies, Island Dies and Memaid Lagoon Stamp Set. 


I decided to go with a fun peek-a-boo horizontal 3D Box Card today.  I love creating cards with scenes, so this one was extra fun to make.  I first created my box with card stock, a scoring board, scissors, and paper trimmer.  I blended some Distress Inks (Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire) for the ocean waves and used the Ocean Border Dies to diecut them.  I also used the Ocean Border Dies to create my ocean floor.  I diecut a piece of white card stock and then colored the ocean floor and seaweed etc with Copics.


I then added a seahorse and fish (also colored with Copics) from the Memaid Lagoon Stamp Set and added some bubbles with some Glossy Accents.  For the islands in the background, I fussy cut some Kraft Card Stock and blended it with some Old Paper and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.  I did the same with the trunks of the palm tress and coconuts (from the Island Dies Set).


 Craftin Desert Divas

I hope you enjoyed my card today!  You can click HERE to see the entire Craftin Desert Divas May Release.  It's a super cute one!

I hope you all have a lovely day!  As always, thanks so much for dropping by!

Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment