Color Throwdown 492

Hello!  It's time for another Color Throwdown Challenge and I'm so excited to be back sharing another guest post with you.  I have to say, these challenges have been fun and challenging for me as well.  I usually like to have a lot of color in my cards, so to narrow it down to just a few has truly been a fun learning experience for me.  The colors this week are Red, Pale Yellow, Medium Gray, and White.


I went with both the color and photo inspiration for my fun little box card today.  I used the My Favorite Things BB Recipe For Happiness Stamp Set.


I absolutely love this set and the cute little chef images!  I stamped all of my images with black ink onto smooth white card stock, colored them with Copics and then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.




Here's a look at this week's color swatch.  I love this color combo!


For my brick wall, I blended some Cement Grey Premium Ink onto some off-white card stock with the English Brick Wall Stencil.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!  Come play along and join in on the fun with us this week!  Make sure to head on over to the Color Throwdown Blog for more information and crafty inspiration!

Also, don't forget to take a look and see what beautiful projects the Color Throwdown Team has created!



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you all have a lovely day!

Rachel

2 comments :

  1. Love it!! As all of your cards! :)) Hugs, Rosali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my sweet friend! I appreciate all of your lovely comments! 💗

      Delete