Have a Wild Birthday - MFT Stamps November Birthday Project Challenge

Hello everyone!  This month's Birthday Project Challenge from MFT Stamps is all about creating a "wild" birthday card using animal-themed stamps for that party animal in your life.  


For my card today, I used the cute critters from the Jungle Vibes Set.  I blended some Distress Inks to create my background (Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough for the background sky and Pumice Stone for the ground).  I spritzed this piece lightly with water and then used a paper towel to blot it dry.  Once dry, I splattered it with a few flicks of opaque white paint.


I then diecut my greenery from Smooth White Card Stock and blended each individual piece with some green Distress Inks (Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, and Peeled Paint).  Before assembling my card, I heat embossed my sentiment with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder.


I attached my greenery to the back of the frame and fussy cut away any parts that were showing before attaching the frame to the base of my card.  Lastly, I attached my images with some 3D Foam Adhesive Squares for some added dimension.


Make sure to stop by the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see what the rest of the participating DT Members have created!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful day and happy card making!

♥ Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment