Slice of Summer | Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello!  I'm sharing a card with you today featuring the new Slice of Summer Stamp Set from Sunny Studio Stamps.  I love all of the layering stamps from Sunny Studio Stamps!  Even my kids were pretty impressed with how realistic these watermelons looked.


To start, I first stamped my watermelons with various shades of red and green inks.

Inks Used:
  • Reds: Altenew Rouge, Altenew Crimson, Versafine Crimson Red
  • Greens: Altenew Parrot, Altenew Bamboo, Altenew Moss


I then used the coordinating dies to cut out my watermelon pieces and set them aside to work on my card base.  I added a piece of both red and green patterned paper from the Classic Gingham Paper Pad and then added a small strip of dark green card stock to separate them.


I used the Fancy Frames Circle Dies to cut a centerpiece for my card from white card stock.  Before adhering everything together, I heat embossed my sentiment onto the bottom portion of my card with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder.  Lastly, I adhered my watermelon with both adhesive tape and 3D Foam Squares for some added dimension.

https://sunnystudiostamps.com/


Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Happy stamping!

♥ Rachel


No comments :

Post a Comment