Frilly Frames Stripes Dies | Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello and happy Friday!  I have a fun little card today featuring the new Frilly Frames Stripes Dies combined with both the Home Sweet Gnome and Backyard Bugs Stamp Sets from Sunny Studio Stamps.


I love how this particular Frilly Frame just adds so much to the card and makes the images inside of it just pop as the focal point.  To start, I first made the base of my card by trimming some Kraft Card Stock and then layering it with a Frilly Frame diecut from white card stock and then a smaller piece of light blue card stock.


I added some beautiful stitched clouds in the background by using the new Fluffy Clouds Dies and then diecut two strips of grass using the Sunny Sentiments Dies. Once cut to size, I then lightly blended these two grass strips with various shades of green ink.


I stamped images from both the Backyard Bugs Stamps as well as the Home Sweet Gnome Set with some Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I colored all of my images with Copics and then cut them out.  Lastly, I stamped my sentiment onto the bottom of the card and then adhered my images with both liquid adhesive and 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.

Thank you for stopping by!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Happy stamping!

♥ Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment