Seasonal Trees Stamp Set | Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello, friends!  I am sharing a card with you today that features the new Seasonal Trees Stamp Set from Sunny Studio Stamps.  I love how this set has trees for all seasons that can really add to the design of your card.


For my card today, I combined some pine trees from the Seasonal Trees Set along with the Critter Campout Stamp Set.  I used to go camping a lot when I was little, so this set is dear to me!  And where I am from, we had a bunch of pine trees all over the campgrounds, so I thought that these two sets would compliment each other perfectly.


To start, I trimmed a piece of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock to 8.25" X 3.25" and then masked off a straight line to section off the sky from the ground.  For the sky, I blended some Distress Oxide Inks (Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot) and then loosely splattered this piece with some water.  I then blotted it dry with a clean paper towel after letting it sit for a minute.  I then added some stars by splattering this panel with some diluted Opaque White Paint.


I then masked off the sky portion and ink blended the ground with Hickory Smoke and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I stamped all of my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Sketch Markers.  Once done, I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


Lastly, I heat embossed my sentiment with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder and then adhered my images with some 3D Foam Squares for added dimension.

https://sunnystudiostamps.com/

I hope you enjoyed my card today!  Thank you for stopping by!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!



1 comment :

  1. This scene with all its cute critters is fabulous! The starry night sky with its 'aurora' lit hues is perfection! I love the landscape shaped card too. Thanks for sharing, Rachel. Have a magnificent day.

    ReplyDelete