Whimsy Stamps Adopt Don't Shop DOGS Stamp Set

Hello and happy weekend!  I recently mentioned about a fun facebook event being hosted by Whimsy Stamps (see post here) to help provide support for animals that need adoption.  Today, I have a card to share with you using one of their "Adopt Don't Shop" Stamp Sets.  There are two versions.  One for cats and one for dogs. (Affliate links used.)


My card today features the Adopt Don't Shop DOGS Set and I just love this sweet image!

Adopt Don't Shop DOGS Stamp Set

To create my project, I used my MISTI to stamp this image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock with Copic friendly black ink.


I then colored my image and background using Copic Sketch Markers.  This is a single-layer card but I love how this stamp set makes it look like I put in a lot of effort and masked some of the images (even though I didn't, lol).


Copic Colors Used:

Dog on left: E30, E31, E23, E27, E29
White Dog: 0, C00, C1, C2, C4, C5
Black Dog: C2, C4, C5, C7, C8
Medium Brown Dog: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
Reddish Brown Dog: E97, E08, E19, E18
Grass: G20, G21, G24
Sky: B0000, B000


I then added a lovely stitched white frame around my image using the Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set.  I love all of the Shaker Maker Dies from Whimsy Stamps.  The stitching and wide frame bring a lot of elegance to your cards as well as make it super easy to create shaker cards.


Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set


For every Adopt Don't Shop Stamp Set that is purchased, Whimsy Stamps will donate $1 (per set) to the Gulf Coast Humane Society!


Here's a look at the adorable Adopt Don't Shop CATS Set as well.


There's still one day left to participate on the fun Facebook party and have a chance to play some fun games and win some prizes!  Click HERE for more details. 

Whimsy Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by!  You can check out all of the other wonderful products that Whimsy Stamps has to offer HERE.

If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful day and happy card making!

♥ Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment