Spring Greetings - Sunny Studio Stamps

Happy Friday!  I am so happy to share with you today a card featuring the adorable rabbits and tulips from the Spring Greetings Stamp Set from Sunny Studio Stamps!


I combined this set with a few of the matching tulips from the Easter Wishes Stamp Set and and created a tunnel card.  To start, I first stamped my images with Copic friendly black ink, colored them with Copic Sketch Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


Copic Colors Used:

Rabbits: 0, C00, C0, C2, C3
Ears: RV0000, R00, R01
Greens: YG0000, YG01, YG07, YG17, YG67
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG15, BG49
Pinks: RV0000, RV000, RV52, RV55
Purples: V000, V01, V06, V09
Dark Purplish Blue: B63, B66, B69


To get the tunneling effect, I trimmed 4 pieces of white card stock to 4.25" x 5.5".  I then used 3 different circle dies to cut into the first 3 pieces going from the largest circle to the smallest.  For the front panel, I added a sheet of beautiful blue patterned paper from the Spring Sunburst Paper Pad.  I added some 3D Foam Tape behind each panel so that it was lifted off of the panel behind it, therefore giving it more depth.


I cut some grass from two different shades of green patterned paper from the Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper Pad using the grass die from the Sunny Sentiments Die Set.  I blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink for the sky and added a couple of clouds cut from white card stock using the Comic Strip Every Day Dies.  Lastly, I stamped my sentiment onto a strip of white card stock with black ink and adhered it to the front of my card.

Thank you for taking the time to drop by!  I hope you enjoyed my card today!  For more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

♥ Rachel

1 comment :

  1. G'Day Rachel, the sunrays effect on this card is stunning. The perfect scene for an Easter themed card. TFS. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete