Puppy Dog Kisses - Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello, everyone!  I have a fun slimline card to share with you today featuring the new Puppy Dog Kisses Stamp Set from Sunny Studio Stamps!  I absolutely love all of the puppy stamp sets that Sunny Studio Stamps has to offer!


To make this scene a little more festive, I added a few furry friends from the Party Puppy Stamp Set as well.  To start, I stamped all of my images onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock and used the Puppy Dog Kisses and Party Puppy Kisses Die Sets to cut them out.  All of my images were colored with Copics.


To create the base of my card, I trimmed a piece of White Card Stock to 8.5" x 7" and then scored on the shorter side at 3.5".  I then layered it with a piece of Neenah Solar White Card Stock that was cut to 8.25" x 3.25".


I used Copics to loosely color some grass and the sky on this panel. (Sky: B0000, B000; Grass: G20, G21, G24).  I then added all of my images with some 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.  Lastly, I heat embossed my sentiment onto a strip of black card stock with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder.

Sunny Studio Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by  I'll be back next Friday with some more crafty inspiration!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

♥ Rachel


No comments :

Post a Comment