May We Present - MFT Birthday Project Challenge

Hello crafty friends!  This month's Birthday Project Challenge from MFT Stamps is all about creating a birthday card that features one or more presents.  I don't know about you, but I find myself creating birthday cards more often than any other type of card.  I love how this challenge focuses on a different style of birthday card every month.


I created a fun square-shaped card featuring the sweet little girl from the Pure Innocence Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set.  I used some beautiful plaid patterned paper from the Petite Plaid Paper Pack as my background.


I also diecut a piece of white card stock using the Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX Die-namics and then blended it lightly with Grapesicle, Cement Gray, and Gravel Gray Premium Dye Ink.  Once dry, I then stamped my sentiment at the bottom of this panel using my Misti Stamping Tool and Black Ink.


Lastly, I stamped and colored (with Copic Sketch Markers) my image on a sheet of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Card Stock and used the coordinating die to cut it out.  I then added this image to my card using 3D Foam Adhesive.


 Thank you so much for dropping by!  I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Make sure to stop by the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see what the rest of the team has created!

 If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful day and happy card making!

♥ Rachel

 

2 comments :

  1. This is an adorable card! I love your coloring and the matching plaid paper in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete