Bobbi the Bear - Technique Tuesday January Animal House

Hello crafty friends!  I hope your New Year is off to a wonderful start!

I have a brand new Animal House stamp set from Technique Tuesday to share with you today!  I'd like to introduce you to Bobbi the Bear.


As you can see, Bobbie has gotten himself into quite the pickle today.  I love how he seems to be looking at us with a befuddled expression on his sweet little face.

Bobbi the Bear

This stamp; set comes with a bunch of cute sentiments and fun little add-ons.  To start, I first stamped my images onto a sheet of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Card Stock with Copic friendly black ink.  I then used Copic Sketch Markers to color them.


Colors Used:

  • Yellows: Y00, Y26, E23
  • Brown: E30, E31, E23, E25, E27, E29
  • Blue Honey Pot: B91, B93, B95
  • Black: W5, W7, W9


I used the coordinating dies to cut out my images and then set them aside to work on a simple ink-blended background.  For the background, I masked the bottom portion of the card and then blended some Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon) to the top portion to create a sky.


Once the sky was complete, I removed the mask from the bottom and added it right above the area where the grass meets the sky.  For the grass, I simply blended some Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks to create a nice green blend.

Technique Tuesday

You can check out Bobbi the Bear and the other newly released stamp sets from Technique Tuesday HERE.  To learn on how to save on all of the Animal House Stamp and Die Sets, you can check out the Animal House Membership Program HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

♥ Rachel


No comments :

Post a Comment