Critters4Halloween - The Stamps of Life


Hello fellow paper crafters!  I'd love to quickly share with you today a single layer Halloween card that I made using the super cute Critters4Halloween Stamp Set from The Stamps of Life.

Critters4Halloween

I started off by lightly drawing my hillside with a pencil onto smooth white cardstock.  I then stamped and masked my images of each critter with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


I then traced and fussy cut a large circle from masking paper and placed it over part of my images.  Once done, I used Distress Inks (Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot) to blend my background.  I used a white gel pen to add the stars.

To finish the card, I removed all masking paper and colored the rest of the images with Copic Sketch Markers.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: All Creatures Great and Small


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment