Owl Pudgie Stamps & Dies - The Stamps of Life


I just love the new line of Pudgie Stamps & Dies designed by Stephanie Barnard for The Stamps of Life.  And this new set, called OwlPudgie7, does not disappoint!

OwlPudgie7

It comes with a cute set of clear stamps and matching dies.  Perfect for so many occasions!


For my first card, I created a box card.  I used the SOL Exclusive Box Card Die Set for the base and added some patterned paper panels using the "Happiness" Collection Patterned Paper.  I stamped the owl with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on white cardstock and colored him using Copic Sketch Markers.

Colors used: Owl's Body: E31, E23, E37, E29; Owl's Beak: Y17, YR07


I used the branch dies from this set to create the branches in the back of the box and added some leaves using the leaf dies from the Sizzix Owls Stamps & Dies and some colored cardstock.


For my second card, I went in a slightly different direction and used the owl to make a baby card.  I used the Circle Dies and Stitched Only Circle Dies to create my stitched circle window.  I also used the Stitched Square Dies to cut my stitched square panel.     


For the flowers, I used the Mini Flower Dies and paired it with the leaf dies from the Sizzix Circle Stand Up Die Set.   The sentiment came from the Minionesie2cut Stamp & Die Set and the patterned paper piece from the "Darling" Collection Patterned Paper Pad.


And lastly, I went with an owl sitting in front of a full moon.  For the background, I blended some Sky, Blueberry and Licorice Inks onto smooth white cardstock and then splattered it with a little bit of white paint to look like stars.  I used the Stitched Circle Dies for the moon and added some "texture" using some Cool Grey Copic Sketch Markers.


For the white stitched frame around the card, I used both the Stitched Rectangle and Stitched ONLY Rectangle Dies

That's all for today!  Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Wishing you all a wonderful week!

Rachel


     





   




No comments :

Post a Comment