Big Banner Die Set - The Stamps of Life



Hello crafty friends!  I am so excited to share with you the new Big Banner Die Set from The Stamps of Life!  When I say big, I mean, it's BIG!  Honestly, I could have used something like this years ago.  I can't tell you how many birthday parties that I've had for my children and ended up buying a banner that matched the party theme because all of the other banner dies out there would be too small to see if used as an actual banner.  However, the largest die in this set measures at about 8.5" tall and 6" wide!


It comes with three layers and can be used in so many ways.  In the example that I made, I used all three banner dies (using both 8.5" x 11" solid cardstock and patterned paper).  I bought my patterned paper from Hobby Lobby in their section with all the loose sheets of patterned paper.  The options were endless but I opted for a simple Ladybug Birthday Banner since that is the theme that I used for my daughter's 1st birthday a few years back.


In addition to the Big Banner Die Set, I also paired it with the Sizzix Circles, Scallop Framelits Die Set, the Sizzix Circles, Dotted Framelits Die Set and the Ladybugs2love Stamp Set & coordinating dies.  Super fun and super easy!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  You can check out more examples using this die set at The Stamps of Life Big Banner Gallery Webpage

Happy stamping!

Rachel 
   

 

2 comments :

  1. Loving this banner! Love the color combo,"PARTY" spelled out, the ladybugs...everything!

    ReplyDelete