Surprise Party Paper Pack | Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello everyone!  I am sharing a card with you today that features the new Surprise Party Paper Pack from Sunny Studio Stamps.  I just adore all of the gorgeous paper pads they have to offer!  If you're familiar with my style, you know that I love to use lots of bold and vivid colors.


The Surprise Party Paper Pad is filled with colorful and gorgeous sheets of patterned paper.  I used two different sheets of patterned paper in my card today.  I also combined this paper pad with the new Silly Sloths Stamp Set and coordinating dies.


To start, I first stamped all of my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock.  I then used Copics to color everything.

Copic Colors Used:

Greens: YG0000, YG01, YG06, YG17, YG67
Sloth Body: E30, E31, E33, E39, E29
Sloth Face and Belly: E50, E51, E53, E55
Red Party Hat: R14, R26, R59


I then diecut a circle out of my center yellow patterned piece of paper and placed behind it a bold blue sky made with Distress Oxide Inks (Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean).  I splattered this ink blended piece with some Opaque White Paint and Black Watercolor Paint for some added interest.  I added my scalloped frame using the Fancy Frame Circle Dies with White Card Stock.


I then stamped my sentiment with Black Ink (and heat embossed the word "slothsome") prior to piecing my card together.  Lastly, I used 3D Foam Adhesive Squares to add my images, giving them some dimension.

Thanks so much for dropping by today!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Hugs!

♥ Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment