You HOG My Heart - MFT Stamps Color Challenge 101

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!  It's time for the latest Color Challenge from MFT Stamps.  It's such a pretty color scheme!


The colors for Challenge 101 are Summer Splash, Tropical Teal, Wild Cherry and Coral Crush.


For my card today, I went with a fun but simple design.  I used one of the sweet little pigs from the BB Hog Heaven Stamp Set to utilize both the Wild Cherry and Coral Crush colors in my design.  I stamped my pig with Copic friendly Black Ink onto some smooth white card stock, colored him with Copics and then used the coordinating dies to cut him out.


For my background, I heat embossed the BG Radiating Halftone Background Stamp onto a smooth piece of white card stock with some Clear Embossing Powder.  I then blended a portion of this piece with some Summer Splash and Tropical Teal Premium Dye Inks.  Once dry, I used one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies from the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics Set 2 to trim this piece down.


I lightly colored the ground with some Warm Grey Copics and then stamped my sentiment in Black Ink using my Misti Tool for placement.  I layered this piece with a piece of Tropical Teal Card Stock and then placed my entire panel onto a white, top folding A2 card base.  Lastly, I adhered my pig with a few 3D Foam Squares for some added dimension.


I challenge you to come play along with us!  One winner will be chosen randomly to win a $50 MFT Gift Voucher!

Make sure to stop by the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog for more challenge details and also to see the amazing designs done by the rest of the participating team members.

Thank you all so much for dropping by!  I hope you enjoyed my card today!  If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all the most wonderful day!

♥ Rachel

4 comments :

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the BG Radiating Halftone Background Stamp and these colors are great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the Radiating Halftone Stamp
      too. It’s so versatile and adds a really cool effect. ☺️

      Delete