Sizzix Tree Step-ups Card & Sizzix Gift Fold-it Die Sets - The Stamps of Life


Hello!  I'd love to share with you today a few cards that I made using some newly released Sizzix products.  Although they have been available on the Sizzix website for the past few months, they were just released this morning at The Stamps of Life for a discounted flash-sale price!  The first set is the Sizzix Tree Step-ups Card Die Set.  This set is super adorable!  I used it to create this "Hello Neighbor" Card (above).  I also paired this card with the Houses4us Stamp Set and the Sizzix Flowers & Fence Stamps & Dies (for my fence). 


Here is my second version of this die set.  This time, I paired it with the Bicycle2stamp Stamp & Die Set from The Stamps of Life.  So much fun!  More examples of this die set can be found HERE.


Lastly, I made a few quick and easy cards using the Sizzix Gift Fold-it Card Die Set.  Each card only took about 5 minutes to make!


I added a bold flower to the front of this card using the Sizzix Flower Layers & Leaf Framelits Die Set and used the SOL "Sunshine" Collection Patterned Paper for my background design. 


For this Gift Fold-it Card, I paired it with the Sizzix Triplits Tag Set and the SOL "Me & You" Collection Patterned Paper.  Super easy and so much fun!  You can check out more Gift Fold-it Card Examples HERE on The Stamps of Life Gallery Page

I will be playing along and entering my "Hello Neighbor" Card into the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Home Sweet Home

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Home Sweet Home




Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Feel free to leave any comments or questions! 

Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!

Rachel


No comments :

Post a Comment