Mini Pillow Box Die Set - The Stamps of Life


Hello!  I'd love to share with you the adorable new Mini Pillow Box Die Set that was just released this morning at The Stamps of Life.  It's so cute and perfect for smaller party favors or gifts!  It's similar to the Large Pillow Box Die Set that was released last year, just a miniature version.  For the above sample, I used the Mini Pillow Box Die Set, TSOL Mini Flower Dies, and the Sizzix Friends Forever Step-ups Card Die Set for the black flower wrap-around.


I made a few examples using this die set.  I will simply list the items used, since the die is pretty self explanatory and super easy to use.

 

 
 
Other examples can be found HERE at The Stamps of Life Gallery.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  Feel free to leave any comments or questions!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Rachel



No comments :

Post a Comment