Sweet Statement Set and Sizzix It's a Party Die Set

Hello friends!  Happy April 1st! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far!  And since it's the first of the month, that means NEW stamps and dies over at The Stamps of Life!  I'd love to share with you two new beautiful stamp and/or die sets that are available today at a special flash sale price!





The first is the Sweet Statement Set that is exclusive to The Stamps of Life.  I just love all of the sentiments that you can mix and match with the word die set.


For my first card above, I paired the Sweet Statement Set with the butterfly2build stamp set and some TSOL patterned paper.  I first stamped the outline of the butterfly in a very light colored ink.  I then stamped the butterfly wings using TSOL Cranberry Ink.  Lastly, I used my Misti to line up the butterfly once more and stamped with clear VersaMark Embossing Ink.  I then embossed the outline in gold embossing powder.  I also embossed my word sentiment with the same gold embossing powder before adhering it to the card.






For my second card, I paired the Sweet Statement Set with the Sizzix Triplits Cupcake Dies and the stamps4cupcaketriplit stamp set for the swirly icing.


The second new set that I'd like to share with you is the Sizzix It's a Party Die Set.  This set makes card making SO easy.  Seriously.  It's just a little bit of die cutting and voila!



For these last two cards, I simply used the It's a Party Die Set, TSOL Patterned Paper and the Sizzix Dotted Rectangle Dies.  Super easy!


I will be entering some of these cards into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Hugs,

Rachel

3 comments :

  1. These are all adorable! Love each of the !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! super cute card, sweet designs! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete