Sizzix Heart Fold-it and Love Statement Stamp and Die Combo


Happy Friday, friends!  I'm here to share with you two new stamp and/or die sets that were released today from The Stamps of Life.  The first is the Love Statement Stamp and Die Combo.

The Love Statement Set from The Stamps of Life

This set comes with a bunch of versatile sentiments along with the "Love" word die and a coordinating shadow die.


For this first card, I first blended a galaxy background onto smooth white cardstock with Distress Inks (Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot) and splattered some white copic ink to resemble stars. I then used the SOL Circle Dies to diecut a large circle on a 4.25"x5.5" piece of white cardstock (the front panel of my card).  I then adhered my ink blended background behind this circle.  I then diecut another smaller sized circle from white cardstock and then diecut this piece again with an Oval Die to create a crescent moon.  To give the moon some texture, I used some Light Grey Copic Sketch Markers to color it.  I added this moon with adhesive foam squares to the front of my card and added my statement word in front of this.  For the hanging star, I used the smallest start from the Stitched Star Dies.  

Sizzix Scallop Hearts Fold-it Die Set

The next set that I'd like to share with you is the Sizzix Scallop Hearts Fold-it Die Set.  I love the beautiful swirly design on these dies.  


For my first example, I made a stand-up card using the Sizzix Kind Sentiments Step-ups Card Die Set.  I added some hearts using the small heart dies from the Scallop Hearts Fold-it Die Set and stamped a beautiful large sentiment using the Youare2square Stamp Set.


For my second example, I created a 6"x6" box from 12"x12" white paper and then added some strips of red cardstock to resemble ribbon. 


I used the Scallop Hearts Fold-it Die Set to add a shaker heart on top.  For the tag, I used the Minitags2cut Stamp and Die Set.


To add a little bit of color contrast, I added some green flourishes using the flourish die from the Sizzix Heart Step-ups Die Set.  

I will be entering some of these into the following challenge:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Head on over to The Stamps of Life Gallery Webpage for more crafty inspiration! 

Happy Stamping!

Rachel
 


 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment