Pretty Pink Posh - Easter Box Card



Hello friends!  I would like to share with you a sweet little Easter Box Card that I made using some amazing and newly released stamps and dies from Pretty Pink Posh.  Since I'm fairly new to card making, I first discovered Pretty Pink Posh near the end of last year.  I had been ordering embellishments by Pretty Pink Posh from other companies for my shaker cards but it wasn't until later that I realized that this company also offered super cute stamps and dies!

For this box card, I was hoping to make a cute little Easter Egg Hunt scene.  For the base of my box card, I followed this easy tutorial (from Splitcoaststampers) to create the base using a 12"x12" piece of purple cardstock and my scoreboard and paper trimmer.  The amazing plaid patterned paper is called The Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Petite Paper Pack from Lawn Fawn.


As for the cute little characters and accessories that are in the box card, I used the PPP Friends Forever stamp set and coordinating dies for the little boy and girl.  The Easter eggs and cute little Easter basket came from the PPP Easter Friends stamp set and coordinating dies.  The pink flowers and cute little bumble bees came from a PPP stamp set called Bee Friends that is currently free with qualifying purchases.  I stamped all of my images with Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with copic markers.

Lastly, I added a little banner stretching above the box from side to side.  I used the Fishtail Flag Banner Die by Your Next Stamp to cut the banner from white cardstock and colored it with some shades of blue Copic markers and then glued it to two paper "posts" on each side of the box.

I made this card as a little surprise for my daughter (in her Easter Basket) who, like most children, loves to hunt for Easter Eggs.  I will be playing along and entering this card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: For A Special Lady/Girl


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Please feel free to leave any comments or questions!

Rachel          

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous box card Rachel! It's super cute & the design is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete