Hedgehog Birthday!

It's hard to believe that we're already almost halfway through the month July!  This month's new club stamp set at The Stamps of Life is called hedgehog2stamp and this card is an example I made using both the new stamps and dies.  I wanted to make a birthday card for my brother, so I tried to incorporate more masculine colors.  I used the Sizzix Friends Forever Step-ups Card Die Set for my base to give the card some dimension.  I wanted to make the scene a bit festive with party balloons and a banner, so I stamped, colored and cut some smaller balloons using the Stamps of Life happyBday2you stamp set and the matching dies from the balloons2cut Stamp and Die Set.  I cut some small fishtail banner flags using The Stamps of Life banner dies and added some clear glitter to make them sparkle.  The "Happy Birthday" banner came from the chalksayings2stamp stamp set and matching banner dies.  I stamped and hand cut the party hats from the late4Bday stamp set.  And lastly, the adorable cake and present came from the birthday4cookie stamp set and matching dies.
These hedgehogs are just so cute!  Hoping to make more cards using this set as time allows!

Thanks for looking!  Feel free to leave any comments or questions!  I love to hear from you!

2 comments :

  1. Another great card, this one is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, so creative, so beautifully colored... so perfect! love it!

    ReplyDelete