Crown Die-namics Party Ideas - MFT Tips & Tricks

Hello friends!  I'm back today to share with you some fun ideas for using the new Crown Die-namics, Queen For the Day Stamp Set and Gift Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics.  I wanted to take this set even further than just using it to make some fun cards.


I thought these sets would be perfect for party ideas!  The crown could be used for a Princess Party (if you have young kids), an Engagement Party, a Birthday Party (my Grandma would love this stuff) or even a Baby Shower.  It's pretty versatile and these party favors and designs were super easy to make.




I started off with some Gift Bags/Party Favor Bags.  I picked up my bags at my local Hobby Lobby and simply stamped my sentiment on them using my Misti.  This way, each bag had the sentiment in pretty much the same spot.  I then added my diecut using some glue adhesive.



I used some glitter paper for my crowns and added some 4mm Flat Back Gem Embellishments.



Another fun idea was to make Princess/Queen straws.  It doesn't seem like much but it really adds to your party table.




You just need a hot glue gun and some ribbon.  It's pretty simple!




I love how they look when you add them into some glass milk jugs.  It really is the perfect addition to your party.




Next, I used the same Die Set but changed up my theme.  This die is also perfect for Baby Showers or Handmade Baby Gift Holders.  I made a few 6"x6" boxes following THIS tutorial and then simply added my Crown diecut and some ribbon.  The crown was just the perfect touch!  I used the sentiment from the Essentials Sentiment Stamp Set.





I really love how these gift boxes (or party favor boxes) turned out.




Here's another Gift Box example, but this time I used the Queen For the Day Stamp Set for my sentiment instead.


 

Lastly, I thought it would be fun to make some smaller shaker boxes using the Gift Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics.  I used the same video tutorial from above but this time, I started with my paper at 9"x9" to get a smaller box that fits this Die Set perfectly.  I simply used the Window Portion of the die to cut a window into the top of my box before I folded and adhered it all together.




I also added a gift shaker pouch to hold my embellishments.  I used the new Beautiful Stitched Bows Die-namics to add some cute little bows on top.  They add the perfect touch, don't you think?




These boxes are so much fun!  They'd probably even work as Wedding Favors as well!




I hope that I've given you a few (or even one, lol) useful ideas today!  Make sure to stop by the MFT Blog to see what other Tips & Tricks the rest of the participating DT Members have come up with!

I hope you all have a lovely day!  Thank you for dropping by!

Rachel

  

2 comments :

  1. I appreciate that you showed your tips and tricks, because my head thinks only of cards which I could expand the horizon.... Now for some expansion. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you so much Parker! Sometimes I have trouble thinking past uses for just card making but I thought this set was perfect for parties as well. My 5-year old daughter loved it and now wants a princess party for her next birthday ☺️

      Delete