Trick Or Treat Friends Box Card - Pretty Pink Posh


Hello friends!  I have a fun Halloween-themed box card to share with you today!  This card mainly features the adorable Trick or Treat Friends Stamp Set by Pretty Pink Posh.  I just love these cute little characters!  

To start my card, I first stamped my images with black ink onto smooth white cardstock.  I then colored my images with Copic Sketch Markers.  I slightly altered the little boy's cape to resemble Dracula.


 Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Boy's Cape: R14, R46, R59, RV99
Boy's Outfit: N3, N6, N8
Boy's Hair: W5, W7, W9
Girl's Hair: E34, E57, E59
Girl's Top: V15, V17, BV08
Girl's Skirt: YG06, YG09, G09
Pumpkin: Y17, YR15, YR18, E19
Pumpkin Stem: YG25, YG97
Crow: N5, N6, N8
Once my figures and accessories were colored, I cut them with their coordinating dies.  Since I had changed the boy's cape, I had to fussy cut him.  I then created a 5.5" x 5.5" box card (when folded) and added some patterned paper paneling using the Midnight Haunting Paper Pad by Pebbles


I used the Grassy Fields Die-namics by My Favorite Things for the grass and diecut some twiggy trees using the Build-a-Scene-Winter Trees Die Set by Taylored Expressions.


Lastly, for the spooky background, I used the Haunted House Insert Die by Tonic Studios.  I LOVE this die!  It fit perfectly in the background of my box card and set up the perfect scene for these trick-or-treaters.  I diecut this piece out of black cardstock and then adhered it to an ink blended panel.  For the ink blending, I combined Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon and Fossilized Amber Distress Inks.  


I will be entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
  
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Feel free to leave any comments or questions!
Happy Stamping!
Rachel













No comments :

Post a Comment