Sizzix Horizontal Sentiments Drop-ins and TSOL Christmas Statement Set - FLASH SALE


Hello!  I have one last post to share with you today!  In addition to the new Club Stamps, the Stamps of Life has also released TWO other stamp/die sets!  Both of these sets are available today at a FLASH SALE of an additional 25% off.

Sizzix Horizontal Sentiments Drop-ins

This first set is a die set that includes 3 different scripty sentiments.  It's called the Sizzix Horizontal Sentiments Drop-ins Die Set.  This set coordinates with the previously released Sizzix Horizontal Card Front Drop-in (shown below).

Sizzix Horizontal Card Front Drop-in

These sets make perfect shaker cards, or quick and beautiful cards for so many occasions!


For this card, I used the sentiment that says "hello my friend" and made a shaker card.  I used the "Sunshine" Collection Patterned Paper Pad and added some green shaker embellishments from the Shiny Yummies Embellishment - Set 1.  I also used the double-sided adhesive foam by The Stamps of Life to get the dimension that I needed to make this a shaker card.  This foam makes shaker cards super easy with very little mess!


I used the Sizzix Flowers & Fence Stamps & Dies to create the flowers and the leaves.  I simply shaped the flowers to give them more dimension.  More inspiration with this set can be found HERE.

Christmas Statement Set

The second set that was released today is the Christmas Statement Set.  How beautiful is that large word die?


I created a simple card that I hoped would showcase the bold and elegant font of the die.  The fun patterned paper came from this month's Hope & Joy Card Kit Club.

If you would like more inspiration with this set, check out The Stamps of Life "Statement Words" Gallery Webpage.

Thank you again for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Stamping!

Rachel
  












2 comments :

  1. Rachel, your cards are just beautiful! The shaker card is so fun and the Christmas card is so festive... Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments, Leslie! 💗

      Delete