Reindeer Pudgie, Extras4pears and Doublebanner2stamp

Hello!  I have another fun Pudgie stamp set by Stephanie Barnard to share with you today!  It's called Reindeerpudgie9.  Along with the chunky reindeer and coordinating dies, it comes with some cute sentiments and little candy cane stamps as well!

Reindeerpudgie9


For my first example, I made a fun little Christmas box card.  I decided to use the faces4stamps stamp set to make his eyes more cartoonish. 


I used the Stamps of Life exclusive Box Card Die Set for my base and decorated the panels using some patterned paper from the Ho Ho Ho Patterned Paper Pad. 



The little sign came from the Sizzix Labels Fancy #2 Stamps & Dies and the large gift from the Birthday4Cookie stamp set.


For my second example, I combined the Reindeer Pudgie with the Sizzix Large Circle #4 Flip-its Card Die Set.  I used the hats4critters stamp and die set to give my reindeer a cute little Santa hat.

The next newly released set that I'd like to share with you is called the Doublebanner2stamp.

Doublebanner2stamp

I made a fun little birthday shaker card featuring the large double banner using the Happy Birthday sentiment. 


I paired this with the Sizzix Triplits Cupcake on top of some paper from the "So Special" Patterned Paper Pad


For my frame, I used both the Stamps of Life Stitched Only Square Dies and Square Dies.


Lastly, I would like to quickly show you an example using the Extra4pears stamp set.  This set coordinates with the Club Pear Stamp Set that was released earlier this month.  Isn't that houndstooth patterned pear so much fun?

That's all for today!  Thanks for stopping by.  If you want some more inspiration, be sure to check out The Stamps of Life Gallery Website

Happy Stamping!

Rachel         

 

No comments :

Post a Comment