Unicorn Pudgie - The Stamps of Life


Hello!  It's finally Friday!  I don't know about you, but I'm definitely looking forward to a little bit of a break after such a busy week.  I'd love to quickly share with you a fun but simple box card that I made using the new Unicornpudgie Stamp & Die Set from The Stamps of Life.

Unicorn Pudgie Stamp & Die Set

I am really loving all of the new line of Pudgie Stamps & Dies designed by Stephanie Barnard.  This is the 5th one that has been released.  If you've missed the other Pudgie Sets, you can check them out HERE.  AND......this new set is available today at a special 25% off flashsale price (if you're a club member, you get an additional 15% off as well!).


For this card, I started off by using the SOL Exclusive Box Card Die Set and the Happy Collection Patterned Paper to make my base.  I then stamped my unicorn and rainbow on white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I colored these images with Copic Sketch Markers (Reds: R14, R46, R59; Oranges: YR04, YR07, YR18; Yellows: Y04, Y15, Y17; Greens: G02, G05, G16; Blues: B21, B24, B28, Purples: V15, V17, BV08). Although it's hard to tell in the picures, I used some Cool Grey Copics to shade the unicorn and the clouds of the rainbow.  Once I was done coloring, I added some Sparkle Embossing Powder by Hero Arts to my rainbow and unicorn's mane.  For my puffy white and shimmery clouds, I used the Sizzix Triplits Hello Sunshine Die Set with both white and silver shimmer cardstock. Once done, I simply attached everything to my box base. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Rachel
  

1 comment :

  1. Love your Box Card! Love how you colored the unicorn! All of the sparkly clouds and rainbow makes it so magical!

    ReplyDelete