Sizzix "Thank You Circle" and "Just Pray" 3-D Drop-ins Die Sets - The Stamps of Life


Hello Friends!  I'd love to quickly share with you today two new die sets that were released at The Stamps of Life!  They're called the Sizzix "Thank You Circle" and "Just Pray" 3-D Drop-ins Die Sets.  AND...for today only, they are available at a FLASH SALE PRICE of 25% off on the Stamps of Life website!


These Drop-ins Dies make card-making super easy.  If you decide to try one out, please know that you will also need either 1) The Sizzix 3-D Flowers Drop-ins or 2) Sizzix 3-D Scallop w/Gifts Base Die Sets in order for them to work best as a pop up.

I will quickly share with you a few examples that I made using these two sets.  Since most of these cards were done simply with die cutting only, I won't go into too much detail and will just list the supplies that I used to create each card.


For this card, I opted not to have a pop-up portion on the inside of the card, but simply used the "Just Pray" word die on the outside (which I diecut three times out of different colored cardstock and layered in onto the front of my card).
 

For this card, I created the pop-up element on the inside.  However, I did a little trick and scored my inside fold partway before diecutting.  This allowed me to use just the "just pray" 3-D Drop-in without the use of any additional dies.  It CAN be done, it just takes a little more measuring and time. 



For more examples using these two diesets, please visit The Stamps of Life Gallery Webpage.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Rachel 




No comments :

Post a Comment