Happy4BannersTWO & Extras4Lion - Stamps of Life


Happy Friday everyone!  I'd like to share with you two of the three new stamp sets that were released at The Stamps of Life this morning.  The first that I'd like to share is called Happy4bannersTWO.  I love banner stamps with sentiments.  They are perfect for adding a quick and easy, yet classy, sentiment to your cards and/or projects.


For this card above, it was all diecutting except for my sentiment, which I used the happy4bannersTWO stamp set to quickly stamp my "Thinking of You" sentiment before using the coordinating die to cut it out.  For the flowers, I just die cut a bunch of different colored paper using TSOL Newport Flower Dies.  The patterned background paper came from the newly released "Me & You" Collection Patterned Paper Pad (one of my favorites!)

Happy4bannersTWO

Here's a closer look at the Happy4bannersTWO stamp set.  As you can see, there are a great variety of sentiments to pick and choose from.  To me, this (or something similar) is a must-have for card making! 



For my second card, I once again used the Happy4bannersTWO stamp set but this time I paired it with the Sizzix Kind Sentiments Step-ups Die Set for my base.  I diecut a cute little bird from white cardstock using the Sizzix Triplits Spring Bird Die Set and then used my copic markers to color him.  The flowers with stems came from the Hippo Die Set and the sun from the Sizzix Triplits Hello Sunshine Die Set.  For the white picket fence, I used the Sizzix Flowers & Fence Stamps & Dies to simply cut the fence out of some white cardstock.  I cut some grass using TSOL Grass Die and trimmed about 1/4" off of the bottom so that it didn't completely cover my fence.  Once again, I used my favorite paper pad (TSOL "Me & You Collection) for the background paper.

extras4lion

Lastly, I'd like to quickly share another card (below) that I made using this month's lion2stamp club stamp set and dies.  However, instead of coloring this lion like my previous ones, I used the new extras4lion stamp set (shown above) to stamp him with TSOL Banana Ink (his body) and TSOL Gingersnap and Chocolate Inks (for his mane etc).  Super easy!  The base of the card came from the Sizzix Friends Forever Step-ups Card Die Set.  The sweet little flowers in the background of the card came from the Sizzix Square Card Front Die Set.  I used TSOL stitched ovals to cut some ovals upon which to stamp my sentiment and then stamped the word "CONGRATS" using the Alpha4banners stamp set and TSOL Guava Ink.  I then cut out each mini banner using the coordinating Sampler Dies.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Rachel

   

No comments :

Post a Comment