Sizzix Half Card Panels and The Stamps of Life Mini Handle Box



Hello!  It's the first of the month and that means new stamps and dies from The Stamps of Life!  I'd like to quickly share with you a few cards that I made using some newly released products.  Check out The Stamps of Life website as both of these products are available at a special FLASH SALE price today only!


For this first card, I used the newly released Sizzix Half Card Panels designed by Stephanie Barnard.  I just love the intricate design on this panel.  I stamped a cute teapot from the tea4two stamp set and embossed some swirls with clear embossing powder.  The swirls came from a special Stamps of Life stamp set that they used to send out to club members after your first club-year anniversary.  I then painted the teapot with some distress inks. Also used on this card:


I used the same Sizzix Half Card Panels for my next card and the following products:


Also available today at a special flash sale price are these super cute Mini Handle Box Dies!  They are perfect for party, shower, and/or bridal favors.  I used this die and paired it with both the Sizzix Window Stamps & Dies Set (for the ladybug) and the Sizzix Tags & Words Stamps & Dies set (for the tag).


Lastly, I created one more Mini Handle Box using the "Blessings" Collection Patterned Paper from The Stamps of Life.  Super quick and easy!

For the fun of it, I will be entering some of these cards into the following challenges:

Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge #251: Anything Goes



Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Tag You're It

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  I appreciate all of your comments and questions!  Have a wonderful day!

Rachel




3 comments :