You Are Enough

When I first saw the Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamp Set, "Lovely", by Julie Ebersole, I knew that I had to have them.  The sentiments from this stamp set are so lovely and the font is just gorgeous.  For this card, I used my absolute favorite sentiment from this set, "You Are Enough".  Who wouldn't want to receive a card or a note that said those wonderful three words?  I thought it would be perfect to go along with my Peony Bouquet stamps by Altenew.  If you have never tried any of their products, they have some of the most beautiful color layering and floral stamps.     


Now, I have been waiting and waiting to get those popular Kuretake Watercolor Brush Pens for a few months now, but I actually recently received them as a birthday present!  Woo-hoo!  I can't rave about them enough.  I absolutely love them.  Since I love the look,  I decided to try my first attempt at no-line coloring.  Honestly, I didn't really know what I was doing but I had fun trying!  I'm hoping to learn the proper technique through some online classes in the near future!

I stamped and masked a few images using Antique Linen Distress Ink and then used my watercolor brushes to shade and color the flowers and leaves.  I then hand cut my entire image and adhered it to my base with 3D foam squares.


For my base, I used some kraft cardstock paper and stamped a woodgrain background with dark brown ink using Altenew's Wood Pallet Background Stamp Set.  I then used the Scallop Border Dies from Pretty Pink Posh to cut a piece of white linen cardstock and then adhered it on top of my woodgrain base.  Next, I heat embossed the "You Are Enough" sentiment with gold embossing powder.  Lastly, I added a mix of Sparkling Clear Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh to add some light embellishments.

I will be entering this card and playing along with the Altenew Ultimate Challenge.

Altenew Ultimate Challenge
  
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave any comments or questions! 

No comments :

Post a Comment