Cherries 2 Stamp


Hello!  I'd love to share with you a cute new set of stamps that came out last month by The Stamps of Life.  Cherries2stamp!  There are also coordinating dies and stamp sets that allow you to be super creative.  For the base of my card, I used the Sizzix Basic Step-ups Card Die Set and Make A Wish Collection Patterned Paper.  For the rest, I simply stamped and colored the cherries with my copic markers, cut and adhered them to my base with 3D foam adhesive.  The sweet little sentiment is part of the sayings4cherries stamp set.  I used my stitched oval dies to display the sentiment next to the bowl of cherries. This card would make a great Thank You card for those "sweet" people in your life!

For this second card, I used the same cherry stamps and dies as above but I die-cut my base with the Sizzix Kind Sentiments Step-ups Card Die Set instead.   

Thanks for looking!  Feel free to leave any comments or questions!

1 comment :